1. Q. How much will I need to invest?
A. The estimated cost of a Bombay Pizza Co. franchise will be approximately $370,000 to $773,500.
2. Q. What does the franchise system include?
A. Owning and operating a Bombay Pizza Co. franchise, use of brand name, trademarks, operational systems, as well as marketing assistance. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
- Initial training, for up to two trainees.
- Ongoing support from the Bombay Pizza Co. operations team.
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures.
3. Q. How much is the franchise fee for a Bombay Pizza Co. franchise?
4. Q. How much is the on-going royalty fee?
A. 6% of sales.
5. Q. How much is the advertising and promotional obligation?
A. 3% of sales shared between our System Ad Fund and expenditures for local marketing and promotion.
6. Q. Is there any experience necessary to own a Bombay Pizza Co. franchise?
A. No Experience is necessary; we will train you in what you need to know in order to be successful with your restaurant.
7. Q. Do I need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of my franchise?
A. We require that all of the owners are committed to their restaurants full time to ensure that the operation and development meet your expectations and ours.
8. Q. How will I know if I have the necessary finances?
A. You must show a net worth in excess of $500,000 with $150,000 available in liquid assets for each proposed unit to be developed.
9. Q. How long is the term of a Bombay Pizza Co. franchise agreement?
A. The franchise agreement term is ten (10) years, renewable for additional ten (10) year terms.
10. Q. I am interested in a Bombay Pizza Co. franchise. What do I do next?
A. For more information, and to help us serve you efficiently, please complete our online request for information form and you will be contacted by a Bombay Pizza Co. franchise representative.
Bombay Pizza Co. Franchise Application
(Download & Print)
Disclaimer: Information made available through this web site regarding the Bombay Pizza Co. franchise opportunity is for general information only and is not intended to be a franchise offer. Offers are made only after delivery of an effective Franchise Disclosure Document in compliance with applicable federal and state laws. None of the communications made through this web site should be construed as an offer to sell any Bombay Pizza Co. franchises in, nor is any such communication directed to the residents of, any jurisdiction requiring registration of the franchise before it is offered and sold in that jurisdiction. No Bombay Pizza Co. franchises will be sold to any resident of such jurisdiction until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such jurisdiction and the required Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Pre-Disclosure: Assuming you qualify as a Bombay Pizza Co. prospective franchisee, we may provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document in hard copy or electronic format. If the Franchise Disclosure Document is furnished electronically, it will be provided in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. You must use the Adobe Acrobat program in order to open and view this type of electronic file.